What is counselling?
Counselling is the process of actively listening to someone and giving that person advice about their problems”. The advice given would depend on the training the counsellor has received, his and her experience of giving advice and the need of the individual who would benefit from counselling.
Care for Family offers the following counselling services
- Healthy lifestyle changes in
- emotional control (anger management, low self-esteem, anxiety)
- bodyweight issues
- overuse of alcohol, smoking, drugs
- inadequate or low quality rest and sleep
- Sexuality education and counselling
- LGBT & gender issues
- Fertility and contraception counselling