Origin and goal
Care for Family is set up for the need in enhancing holistic health of our population in areas of healthy lifestyle changes and habits (emotional control, weight issues, overuse of alcohol, smoking or drugs, inadequate or low quality rest and sleep), sexuality and gender issues as well as fertility and contraception needs. The goal of Care for Family is to empower the individuals, the couples and the family to take care of their own health and be provided with updated information and support on enhancing their health holistically.
Care for Family provide the following services
- Healthy lifestyle changes in
- emotional control (anger management, low self-esteem, anxiety)
- bodyweight issues
- overuse of alcohol, smoking, drugs
- inadequate or low quality rest and sleep
- Sexuality education and counselling
- LGBT & gender issues
- Fertility and contraception counselling
- Mondays to Fridays: 9.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m.
- Saturdays: 9.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m.
- HK$1,000 for each session of 50 minutes of consultation
- Adolescents, students and the underprivileged will receive a 50% discount.